Possibly the biggest challenge facing companies today is how to apply current
technology to accomplish goals for efficiency and growth.
An example of the kinds of questions we hear frequently include:
- Can we implement a full e-commerce solution without spending a fortune?
- Documentation is out of control. How can we make the company more efficient with an Intranet?
- Our database solution is antiquated. What’s the best way to bring it online?
- What can we do to optimize our database?
- How can we deliver a database application solution to customers?
- How can we enable our field agents to access corporate data?
Your questions are our first priority. They allow our consultants to define your needs
and goals. We understand how critical this stage of the process is – with a good
solid plan in place, an initiative can easily reach or surpass an intended goal while
remaining on budget. Integrity is of the utmost importance to us – we'll tell you what
you don't need and we'll give you the plain facts about the obstacles that will impact the
The results of a thorough needs analysis details your identified needs and requirements,
proposed solutions, possible risks, and may also include project plans and